Krav Maga is today's cutting-edge self-defense and hand-to-hand combat system. It has international recognition from experts in martial Arts and combat instructors as an innovative, effective and highly practical self defense fighting method.
Initially developed by Grandmaster Lichtenfeld of the Israel Defense Forces, Krav Maga has been thoroughly adapted to meet civilian needs. The method is designed so that ordinary citizens, young and old, men and women alike, can successfully use it, regardless of their physical strength.
For more information about Krav Maga please visit: www.kravmaga.com
American Martial Arts Academy looks forward to helping you enjoy a
healthier and more confident approach to life. Contact us at (209) 952-4000 or
Fitness, Fun and Confidence
8 Main Points About Krav Maga
- Krav Maga is practical, no-nonsense self defense that can be used by people of all ages and abilities.
- Krav Maga is the official hand-to-hand combat system of the Israeli defense forces.
- Krav Maga has been embraced by law enforcement agencies across the United States.
- Krav Maga is based on your body's natural instincts, not on elaborate movements.
- Krav Maga does not require years of training and devotion. It is designed to be learned quickly and to be retained under stress.
- Krav Maga does not use Katas. Class time is devoted to training against real attacks.
- Krav Maga classes are reality-based; we simulate the stress of real-life attacks.
- Classes are informal; no gis; belts are awarded but not emphasized. Students train.